England London South Mission: July 9, 2015- July 2017
Family/ Friends please send letters to letter address and packages to package address. I will update letter address if a transfer were to take place. Package address will remain the same. Thanks!

Letters Address:
22 COPELAND HOUSE
RATHLIN ROAD
CRAWLEY
RH11 9GA

Packages Address:
Elder Zachary Rivera
England London South Mission
The London Temple
West Park Road
Newchapel, Surrey RH7 6NB
United Kingdom

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Welcome

Welcome to Elder Rivera's blog!

First, let me say thank you to everyone who is supporting Elder Rivera while he is completing the work of the Lord.  I know two years will fly by and soon he'll be back home!

With that being said I'm Elder Rivera's second oldest sister Sabrina Rivera.  I get the honor of keeping everyone updated with Elder Rivera's blog page.

Top post will always be the most current post.  Follow Elder Rivera at:

zacharyrivera.blogspot.com

If you would like to personally contact him you can shoot him an email at:

zachary.rivera@myldsmail.net

This is my very first blog page so please bear with me. :)

Hope you enjoy!

Xoxo,
Sabrina Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment